5 Reasons to Choose Juvederm as Your Dermal Filler of Choice
- Posted on: May 13 2014
For the past year or two, we have noticed that dermal fillers are becoming increasingly popular here at our Inland Empire plastic surgery practice, particularly for individuals who prefer to go the non-surgical route in reducing the signs of aging. By and large, dermal fillers are ideal in filling in creases and wrinkles, adding volume to wrinkled or thin lips, boosting facial volume, and improving facial contours such as the jawline.
Looking for a Natural Filler?
During initial consultations, one of the most common concerns of patients who are looking into using dermal fillers to improve the appearance of moderate to severe facial wrinkles such as nasolabial folds is that they want their filler to be all-natural. This is where we recommend Juvederm!
What Juvederm Does
On a whole, Juvederm is a smooth gel dermal filler that is made of hyaluronic acid (a naturally-occurring substance in the body that decreases as you age) which in turn fills in creases and restores volume for that naturally younger look. Juvederm is typically used to improve the appearance of nasolabial folds (creases and lines that run from the bottom of your nose to the corners of your mouth, also known as smile lines).
Aside from being an all-natural filler, here are 5 reasons why you should choose Juvederm:
1. The effects of Juvederm can last for roughly a year, even with one injection! The effects can even last longer if you have follow-up injections the first week after treatment.
2. Juvederm is the dermal filler that provides the smoothest and most natural-looking appearance for that natural look and feel. This has to do with its unique manufacturing process ((HYLACROSS™) which is responsible for its smooth consistency.
3. Juvederm is safe for all skin types and color!
4. In addition, you do not have to undergo allergy skin tests before the treatment.
5. Juvederm treatments can be personalized, depending on your cosmetic needs and preferences.
Experienced Juvederm Injector in Inland Empire and Neighboring Areas
Choosing Juvederm as a dermal filler of choice is only half of the story. The other half involves choosing an experienced and knowledgeable injector such as Dr. Tehrani and the rest of our team here at our practice to ensure maximum desirable results and safety on your end.
Call today to book your appointment at the Tehrani Plastic Surgery clinic – where your comfort and convenience are considered priorities. Contact us at (760) 240-2444 or fill out this contact form. We look forward to your visit!