Why Consider Fat Injections
- Posted on: Jun 6 2014
For years, fat transfer has been performed to plump up facial features. Fat grafting involves harvesting of excess fat from other parts of the body, commonly from the posterior hips or the abdominal wall, and injecting it into certain areas of the face that need augmentation.
But with various cosmetic procedures that provide the same purpose, why choose fat injections?
Choosing Fat over Others
The moment you consider getting a cosmetic treatment, your doctor will provide you with several options that are applicable to your condition. A fat transfer may be recommended if you are experiencing any of the following:
- If you have areas on the face that are sunken or creased
- If you want facial augmentation effects to be more permanent than what is provided by other dermal fillers
- If you desire a more contoured body, want your scars to improve, and want to fill your bodily depressions
- If you want to fill irregularities in contour or improve the look of your breast implants
Depending on your situation, you may also go with dermal fillers or surgical alternatives. Your doctor will help you identify the right procedure based on your aesthetic goals. Then again, fat transfer is likely going to be more beneficial to you since:
- The use of autologous fat, unlike dermal fillers, means you will never have any allergic reactions to substances that are foreign to the body.
- The results are not only safe, but also natural-looking and longer-lasting.
- It is a noninvasive method of achieving facial rejuvenation.
Fat Injections in Inland Empire
We at Tehrani Plastic Surgery aim to give you the best and the safest cosmetic treatment depending on your specific needs. If you are interested in facial rejuvenation through fat injections, don’t hesitate to give us a call today at (760) 240-2444 to schedule your consultation. We look forward to hearing from you!
Posted in: Fat Injections