Inland Empire Lip Augmentation and 5 Steps to Healthy Lips!
- Posted on: Mar 3 2013
An Inland Empire lip augmentation with Dr. Ali Tehrani is designed to create a fuller and plumper look for your lips as well as reduce the appearance of wrinkles around it. Apart from the “fuller” look, facial harmony and balance are also taken into consideration by Dr. Tehrani when you’re looking into a lip enhancement procedure, whether via injectable fillers or fat transfer.
Cheers to Healthy Lips!
Keep your lips healthy with the following easy tips:
1. Stay hydrated. A fully hydrated lips will minimize the occurrence of chapped lips.
2. Avoid licking your lips to treat chapped lips. This will only aggravate dryness.
3. When moisturizing your lips, keep it simple. Plain petroleum jelly will do.
4. Choose a lip care product with SPF. Your lips are a common site of skin cancer than other parts of your body as it does not contain melanin (that pigment which protect your skin from ultraviolet rays).
5. Load up on food items rich in the following vitamins:
- Vitamin A – important element for skin repair and maintenance. This vitamin is abundant in eggs, carrots, spinach and milk.
- Vitamin C – helps repair tissue from sun damage. This vitamin is abundant in a lot of citrus fruits and vegetables.
Ideal Candidates for an Inland Empire Lip Augmentation
Apart from men and women of excellent health desiring fuller lips, ideal candidates for a lip augmentation with Dr. Tehrani include the following:
- Scuba divers, woodwind instrument or flute players may experience problems with previous function
- Those for whom a change in mouth function could impair their professional activities (i.e. professional singers, public speakers, professional wind instrument players ) should pursue this option with caution.
Dr. Tehrani recommends that patients give fillers a try first before choosing lip implants. Arrange a cosmetic consultation with us today! We will listen to your concerns, educate you about what is available for you, and make recommendations. Call today to book your appointment at Tehrani Plastic Surgery- where your comfort and convenience are considered priorities. Contact us at (760)240-2444 or fill out this contact form. We look forward to your visit!
Posted in: Lip Enhancement