Get the V in Shape
- Posted on: Jun 27 2014
As years go by, a woman’s vagina will not look as young and fresh as it was before – and this makes many women frustrated and embarrassed and even feel insufficient and less of a woman. Good thing cosmetic surgery has made it possible for the vagina to be reconstructed, a procedure also known as vaginal rejuvenation.
Correcting vagina problems
A vaginal rejuvenation can be considered by women whose vagina are damaged or deformed, may it be due to an accident, a deformity, or childbirth. Certain situations gradually change the appearance of the labia minora and majora (or more commonly known as the “lips” of the vagina).
After childbirth, the muscles of the vagina may most likely be destabilized, although it usually takes more than one natural childbirth for a woman to consider a rejuvenation of the vagina. Every time a woman gives birth, the muscles of the vagina also loosen a bit. The vaginal muscles of some women may return back to normal, but there are always the unfortunate ones.
Candidates for vaginal rejuvenation
Although every woman who desires to improve the look of her vagina may consider vaginal rejuvenation, there are others who might not benefit from the procedure as much as others. You will most likely see optimal results if you:
- Have a vagina whose area has been stretched due to aging or childbirth
- Have experienced a trauma in the vagina
- Want to reduce the labial lips of your vagina, or have them re-shaped or enhanced
- Suffer from stress incontinence
- Desire to improve sexual pleasure that might have reduced due to the looseness of your vagina
- Want your hymen to be reconstructed to its original condition
- Have a vagina whose size is not compatible to that of your partner’s penis
Vaginal rejuvenation in Inland Empire
You don’t have to feel less like yourself anymore. If you think you are a good candidate for vaginal rejuvenation or you would like to learn more about the procedure, contact us at (760) 240-2444 today to schedule your personal consultation with Dr. Tehrani. We look forward to hearing from you!
Posted in: Vaginal Rejuvenation